Thursday 1 October 2015

About Me

Hello, Welcome to my blog - Much Love, Chlo! My name is Chloe, I am 19 years old, loving life and currently trying to work out what I want to do with my future! 

Currently, during term time I live in Nottingham and study Fashion Communication and Promotion at Nottingham Trent University. 

I set up this blog to keep everyone posted on what my course entails! Alongside blogging about university work, I'm continuously sharing my interests and inspirations! I also work for The Creative Quarter where I attend event/launches/interview brands and write reviews for companies.

I have had previous work experience with Burberry, ASOS, Conde Nast (Brides Magazine), Atom Designs and #5 Mag!

Interacting with new people opens the door to new experiences and opportunities, feel free to comment, drop me an email and follow my story...






SHARE:
© Much Love, Chlo | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig